TSL Product Specialist: Kriscia Ramkissoon - Mobile: 749-6197 Email::email@example.com
Technology Support Limited through our various alliances with global manufacturers
is able to specify and supply many of the mechanical and process equipment product
needs of the modern industrial facility.
Please highlight and click on any of the major product categories listed on the right.
This will take you to a detailed description of all the products solutions we can
|SHELL & TUBE HEAT EXCHANGERS|
SHELL AND TUBE EXCHANGERS
BACK TO TOP
- Designed and fabricated to ASME section I or VIII, TEMA, API 660
- Materials of construction: carbon steel, low chrome, 300 & 400 series stainless steel, monel, cupro-nickel and Titanium.
- Ultrasonic testing, positive material identification and non-destructive physical testing sub-contracted.
- Weight Capacity : 150,000 lbs
- Maximum Cylinder Diameter: 14 feet (21’ under hook)
- Maximum Cylinder Length : 100 feet
- Cylinder Wall Thickness: Thru 3 inches
|AIR COOLED HEAT EXCHANGERS|
Air Cooled Heat Exchangers
BACK TO TOP
- Complete thermal, hydraulic and mechanical design.
- Custom-built units including forced and induced draft, vertical and horizontal, motor or engine driven and high pressure applications.
- Manufacturing capabilities: header box fabrication with plug boxes, split headers for higher process temperatures, and removable covers.
- L-tension, embedded, and extruded fintubes.
- Materials of construction: Carbon steel, Stainless Steel, Monel, Copper-Nickel, Aluminium, Incoloy, Titanium, Hastelloy.
- Fan diameters ranging from 24" to as large as 168".
- Pressure sections are ASME code-compliant
- Pressures from 150 to 11,150 PSIG.
- Manufactured in accordance to industry standards: ASME, Section VIII, Division I; TEMA R-B-C; API 661; AISC; AWS
|PLATE HEAT EXCHANGERS|
Packinox Custom Designed Plate Exchangers
BACK TO TOP
- Large custom designed plate exchangers
- Comprises of a welded bundle block and a pressure vessel.
- Offers high thermal efficiency, lower pressure drop and superior compactness.
- Typical design temperature range is 300°C – 550°C (1,000°F), but design temps as high as 650°C (1,200°F) has been achieved.
- Design pressure ranging from 3 bar to 120 bar.
- Applications include Catalytic reforming, Hydrotreating, Methanol Synthesis Loop, Stripper bottoms, Distillation and Gas desulphurization and more.